Friday, 11 October 2013

Boyce Avenue

I'm still in the midst of doing my DIY shoes. Its gonna take some time cause I had to polish my shoe white before I started designing it. So, I'll definitely post it next weekend. Besides that, I also received my cosplay tattoos and cosplay item, Bepo the bear, which means that I'm 3/4 complete for my cosplay at Anime Fest. Oh, and on another side note, I took part in BarelyNaked X Cheeserland Giveaway and was one of the lucky contestants that won! Yay me! I've already submitted my design, so my BarelyNaked skin would be arriving in 1-2 days time. I can't wait for the delivery!


Anyway, let's move on to what I really want to share with everyone. That's right, as the tittle states, Boyce Avenue is the topic of the day.


Boyce Avenue is a mesmerizing band formed by the talented brothers, Alejandro, Daniel and Fabian. I was looking through song covers on Youtube and happened to stumble on one of their videos; specifically their cover of Superman by Five For Fighting.  And actually that was how they started out; posting not only covers of well-known songs but their own original music too. They have a very distinct and unique rendition of  the songs they covered, sometimes even better than the original song itself. Alejandro also has this very mature, soulful, and maybe husky kind of voice which really captivated me - being good looking played a small part as well. haha. Anyway, after hearing their wonderful version  of that song, I started watching each and every one of their music videos on Youtube. Eventually, I decided to  just subscribe to their channel. Right now, they have about 4million subscribers and each of their music videos have hit more than a million views. They have also released their own album and performed live concerts. How amazing is that? It really shows  how awesome these guys are. Here are a few of my personal favourites.






Do check out their collaboration with other great Youtube sensations such as Tiffany Alvord, Megan Nicole, Fifth Harmony, Alex Goot and many more!









Oh, and not forgetting their superb original songs such as Find Me, Broken Angel and Every Breath.




If you love them as much as I do, then you'll be jumping for joy because they will be coming to Singapore. That's right, you did not hear wrong. The band of brothers will be holding a concert this November at The Coliseum at Hard Rock Hotel Singapore.


Expect them to perform their top 40 covers as well as their original songs. A night that should not be missed. Tickets can be purchased at Sistic but you better hurry.  The early bird tickets and VIP tickets have already been sold out. Only standard tickets are left, selling at $88. Click HERE!

Want to find out more details on Boyce Avenue? Check out their official website!

boyceavenue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...