Friday, 9 October 2015

All the hype, on Cosplay Amino!

I've been blogging about my cosplay stuff on this mobile app called "Cosplay Amino" lately. Hence, my the recent inactivity on my blog. It's just much more convenient to upload my posts there and I can look at fellow cosplayer blogs as well. The app is all about sharing cosplay shoot photos, wok-in-progress, tutorials, discussion forums and even chat rooms with otakus all over the globe. So yeah, it's a pretty useful, fun and interactive app. 

Do download it if you haven't. Simply either go to your mobile app store and search for Cosplay Amino, or you can click HERE to get the app.

Here are some of my top featured posts on the app! (You can read on them on the web so don't worry if you don't have the app yet hehe.)













If you have the app, do check out my blog and follow me if you like. Will be uploading a new post soon, sometime this weekend on some progress for my Halloween plan. Till then~


 Follow Me on Cosplay Amino!





3 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to ask this question, but i think you look like indonesian. are you indonesian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I get that a lot. But no, I'm Singaporean. ^^

      Delete
    2. Haha I get that a lot. But no, I'm Singaporean. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...